National Priorities for Policing
The National Priorities for Policing are specified by the Government in the National Crime and Policing Measures. The aim of the national measures is to complement existing local priorities set out in the his current Police, Fire and Crime Plan.
The key national policing priorities are:
- Reduce murder and other homicide
- Reduce serious violence
- Disrupt drugs supply and county lines
- Reduce neighbourhood crime
- Improve victim satisfaction with a focus on victims of domestic abuse
- Tackle cyber crime
The Police and Crime Commissioner is required to provide a statement on the contribution of Northamptonshire Police to achieving improvements against these national priorities. These statements are available below:
October 2022 – September 2023
July 2022 – June 2023
April 2022 – March 2023
January 2022 – December 2022
October 2021 – September 2022
July 2021 – June 2022
April 2021 – March 2022
Further force performance information is published by Northamptonshire Police and can be found here
Further information on the National Crime and Policing Measures can be found here
Community Safety Partnerships
Community Safety Partnerships bring together local partners to formulate and deliver strategies to tackle crime and disorder in their communities. Responsible authorities that make up a Community Safety Partnership are the Police, the Police Fire and Crime Commissioner, Local Authorities, Health Partners, and Probation Services.
- Details of the Community Safety Partnership for North Northamptonshire can be found here
- Details of the Community Safety Partnership for West Northamptonshire can be found here.