Please send me details for the period 2017-18 on the following:
- The total value of the courier service contracts that were outsourced?
- The name of your primary and any secondary Courier supplier
- The value of your primary supplier contract, its expiry date and the services they provide (e.g. same day/next-day/overnight)
- The value of your secondary supplier’s contract, its expiry date and the and services they provide (e.g. same day/next-day/overnight)
- The total cost of the courier services that were managed in-house?
- The number of staff employed in managing those contracts
- The number of vehicles owned or leased to meet the in-house courier requirement
- The name and email of the person responsible for the procurement/management of these
I am writing to advise you that, following a search of our paper and electronic records, I have established that the information you requested is not held by the Office of the Northamptonshire Police and Crime Commissioner.
The Office of the Northamptonshire Police and Crime Commissioner (OPCC) and Northamptonshire Police are two separate legal entities. Information regarding operational policing matters is the responsibility of Northamptonshire Police, therefore the OPCC does not hold any of the information you have requested.