- Who provides the organisations BACS payments and Direct Debit collection software?
- Please provide a list of your suppliers of the above software.
- How you came to the decision to choose these companies?
- Are these solution(s) hosted on premise or cloud hosted?
- Please provide expenditure on computer software used for Bacs payment processing and Direct
- Debit collection. For financial years 2014/2015 and 2015/2016.
- When does your current contract(s) with BACs payment and direct debit collection software expire?
- Will this service(s) be tendered and if so where?
- What is the total value of your current BACS payment and Direct Debit collection software contract(s) and over what period?
- With whom does the organisation hold its primary bank account?
- Does the organisation, acting as a Bureau, provide Bacs processing on behalf on any other organisation?
- What payments types does the organisation use? (e.g Bacs (Direct Credit), Direct Debit, Faster Payments, etc.).
- Who is the person responsible for BACS processing and Direct Debit collection software?
o Telephone Number
I am writing to advise you that, following a search of our paper and electronic records, I have established that the information you requested is not held by the Office of the Northamptonshire Police and Crime Commissioner. The Office of the Northamptonshire Police and Crime Commissioner (OPCC) and
Northamptonshire Police are two separate legal entities. Information regarding operational policing matters is the responsibility of Northamptonshire Police, therefore the OPCC does not hold any of the information you have requested.