Under the Freedom of Information Act I would like to request the following information:
- Can you tell me if your police force contributed financially to keep Key Forensic Services from going into administration in January/February of this year?
- If the answer to Q1 is yes, can you tell me how much money your police force contributed to the bailout of Key Forensic Services?
- If the answer to Q1 is yes, can you tell me from where in your budget this money was taken
- Can you tell me how many open cases Key Forensic Services were processing for your police force as of 31st January 2018?
- For the answer to Q4, can you tell me the type of offence being investigated in each case?
I am writing to advise you that, following a search of our paper and electronic records, I have established that the information you requested is not held by the Office of the Northamptonshire Police and Crime Commissioner.
The Office of the Northamptonshire Police and Crime Commissioner (OPCC) and Northamptonshire Police are two separate legal entities. Information regarding operational policing matters is the responsibility of Northamptonshire Police, therefore the OPCC does not hold any of the information you have requested.