Under the Freedom of Information Act I would like to request the following information:
- How many officers from your force have been suspended from duty?
- How many officers from your force have been put on restricted duties pending disciplinary action?
- How many officers were taken to a misconduct hearing?
- What was the outcome of each misconduct hearing?
- If there are any cases in which officers were suspended or put on restricted duties pending disciplinary decisions but did not face a misconduct hearing please state the outcome.
I am writing to advise you that, following a search of our paper and electronic records, I have established that the information you requested is not held by the Office of the Northamptonshire Police and Crime Commissioner.
The Office of the Northamptonshire Police and Crime Commissioner (OPCC) and Northamptonshire Police are two separate legal entities. Information regarding operational policing matters is the responsibility of Northamptonshire Police, therefore the OPCC does not hold any of the information you have requested.