This is an information request relating to payments made to charities and third sector organisations.
Please provide the following information for 2018-19, 2019-20 and 2020-21:
- The value of grants made to each of the organisations listed below. Please provide the information for each of the three financial years separately, and list all grants separately.
- The value of loans made to each of the organisations listed below. Please provide the information for each of the three financial years separately, and list all loans separately.
The payments made to charities and third sector organisations relate to the following only:
- Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH)
- Independent Sage
- NHS Confederation
- Keep our NHS public
- SOS NHS
- Care and Support Workers Organise
- UNITED VOICES OF THE WORLD
- Health Campaigns Together
- Doctors for the NHS
- We Own It
- The People’s Assembly
- Zero Covid Coalition
- Health Campaign Together
- Docs Not Cops
- British Association of Physicians of Indian Origin
- Association of Pakistani Physicians of Northern Europe
- Royal College of General Practitioners
- Royal College of Ophthalmology
- Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
I am writing to advise you that, following a search of our paper and electronic records, I have established that the no grants or loans were made to any of the organisations as set out in your request.
If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have the right to ask for an internal review. Internal review requests should be submitted within two months of the date of receipt of the response to your original letter and should be addressed to: Nicci Marzec, Monitoring Officer, Office of the Northamptonshire Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner, Darby House, Darby Close, Park Farm Industrial Estate, Wellingborough. NN8 6GS. Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future communications.
If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you have the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.