- How many people, including full-time, part-time and temporary employees, are currently recorded as being based at your main office, either by having a desk or a security pass or any other metric that you use?2. Of these, how many were recorded as having entered the building on the following days:a. Monday 6th September 2021
b. Monday 13th December 2021
c. Monday 24th January 2022
I am sure that these numbers will be available either by checking how many door security cards were activated on the days in question, however it is also likely that your HR department would, for health and safety reasons, be keeping a tally of how many staff were visiting the office.
I am writing to advise you that, following a search of our paper and electronic records, I have established that some of the information requested is held by the Office of the Northamptonshire Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner.
- How many people, including full-time, part-time and temporary employees, are currently recorded as being based at your main office, either by having a desk or a security pass or any other metric that you use?
As of the 3rd of February 2022, 21 members of staff are based in the Office of the Northamptonshire Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner. Included in this number is a shared Communications Team with the Fire & Rescue Service
- Of these, how many were recorded as having entered the building on the following days:
- Monday 6th September 2021
- Monday 13th December 2021
- Monday 24th January 2022
The secure access system used by OPFCC staff is owned and operated by Northamptonshire Police, who will hold the information requested. However the OPFCC did operate a rota system which enabled the office to maintain social distancing in line with the advice given to colleagues in both the Force and the Fire and Rescue Service.
The number of staff working in the officer as was recorded by the OPFCC was as follows:
- Monday 6th September 2021 – 5
- Monday 13th December 2021 – 6
- Monday 24th January 2022 – 6
Whilst the rota captures those who booked in, it does not capture all those who may have entered the Force estate, therefore Northamptonshire Police’s Information Unit may hold some of the information you are seeking. If you have not already done so, then you may wish to write Northamptonshire Police’s Information Unit, Force Headquarters, Wootton Hall, Northampton, NN4 0JQ / firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have the right to ask for an internal review. Internal review requests should be submitted within two months of the date of receipt of the response to your original letter and should be addressed to: Nicci Marzec, Monitoring Officer, Office of the Northamptonshire Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner, Darby House, Darby Close, Park Farm Industrial Estate, Wellingborough. NN8 6GS. Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future communications.
If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you have the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.