- How many employees do you have?
- How many printers (A4, A3 single function or multi-function) do you have?
- How many print servers do you have?
- Do you use any print management software (Equitrac, SafeQ, PaperCut, PrinterLogic etc)?
- Who supplies your printers, software and servers?
- If so, which do you use?
- What is the job title of the person responsible for printers within your organization?
Details of the number of staff employed by the Office of the Northamptonshire Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner (OPFCC) can be found on our website here
However, the Chief Constable of Northamptonshire Police assists the Northamptonshire Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner by making available resources delegated to the Force by the Commissioner which includes Information, Communication and Technology Services, including the provision of printers.
It is important to understand that The Office of the Northamptonshire Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner (OPFCC) and Northamptonshire Police are two separate legal entities. Information regarding operational matters is the responsibility of Northamptonshire Police, therefore the OPFCC does not hold any of the information you have requested. Northamptonshire Police’s Information Unit may hold some of the information you are seeking. If you have not already done so, then you may wish to write to their Freedom of Information and Data Protection Team, Information Unit, Force Headquarters, Wootton Hall, Northampton, NN4 0JQ / email@example.com